Aug 25, 2010

'Cool Zest' Look

'Cool Zest' Look

Is it Friday yet? I really shouldn't be rushing the week because I have some more traveling to do next week which I am not looking forward to at all. I can't stand the whole airport thing and the long plane ride and the jet lag. Argh! But I love being in different places....why can't Scotty beam me up or something?

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
For the inner lid and tear duct area I applied Sugarpill Absinthe Loose Eyeshadow - wet (shimmery lime green).
On the middle of the lid and the inner crease area I applied MAC Crazy Cool Eyeshadow (shimmery lavender).
For the crease I applied MAC Hi-Def Cyan Pigment (matte bright blue).
For the outer lid and to deepen the outer V I used MAC Climate Blue Eyeshadow (mid-tone violet-blue with pink pearlized pigments).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
I used MAC Climate Blue Eyeshadow for my lower lashline.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with MAC #7 false eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE #31 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (satin mauve pink).

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear Foundation in  Suede 1N. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Melba Blush (matte soft coral-peach ) for my cheeks and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for highlight and contour.

7 comments:

  1. Ik vind dit een mooie kleuren combi. Vooral die kleuren onder je ogen. Heel mooi gedaan. Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel colors, you couln't wait to wear the lipsticks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love ur make up,u defo rocking that bright lippy..its pretty on ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! & I see you rocking that lipstick! I'm ready to buy 1! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you work where you get to travel all the time! I would love to travel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>