Aug 17, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection...Wishlist

MAC Venomous Villains Collection...Wishlist
Source: MAC, Disney Team for Villains Collection - Beauty Industry and Products News - WWD.com


Come on MAC! Stop taking my bank account ransom already! : )

This time MAC is roping in both makeup fans and Disney fans alike with this collaboration - MAC + Disney = Venomous Villains Collection.

Read all about it on Specktra...here's the LINK. Credit goes to some fabulous gals on Specktra!
And how about some more info. and swatches??!!! My fave blogger Christine has you covered on Temptalia - LINK.

Again, this be a huge collection with 4 parts each dedicated to a Disney villain - Evil Queen (from Snow White), Maleficient (from Sleeping Beauty), Cruella de Vil (from 101 Dalmatians) and Dr. Facilier (from Princess and the frog). It has an assortment of eyeshadows, mineralized eyeshadows, greasepaint sticks, repromoted pigments, blushes, nail polishes, lipsticks (new and old), lipglasses, beauty powder blushes and even a new Magically Cool Liquid Powder concoction.

Like before, I want to know what is on your wishlist. I think the mineralized eyeshadows, greasepaint sticks, nail polishes and blushes will be a big hit so be sure to check those out first if interested.
 
Here's mine (short and sweet) -
 
Evil Queen
Lipstick
Toxic Tale - Bright coral (Satin)

Lipglass
Strange Potion - Soft coral pink

Powder Blush
Bite of an Apple - Soft coral pink (Matte)

Cruella de Vil
Eyeshadow
De-vil - Rich copper (VP)

Nail Lacquer
Formidable! - Teal green with pink pigment

Maleficent
Mineralize Eyeshadow
My Dark Magic - Deep pink with pink pearl/ Deep plum with purple pearl
She Who Dares - Deep navy with blue pearl/ Deep forest green with lime pearl

Beauty Powder
Briar Rose- Soft violet pink with pearl

Dr. Facilier
Pigment
Brash and Bold - Bright magenta

Magically Cool Liquid Powder
Cajun- Sheer bronze reflects gold

11 comments:

  1. She Who Dares is my only must have from all of the collections. The green color is to die for. I haven't seen anything like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny u said that Nisha. I was showing the bf swatches and he pointed to She Who Dares and said "I like that one. Get it!". LOL! It IS gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want both mineralized eyeshadows and hopefully that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mineralize shadows don't play! I think I'll end up spending more on Fabulous Felines than Venomous Villains.

    Evil Queen
    Hot House l/g
    Toxic Tale l/s
    Vainglorious e/s

    Maleficient
    Violetta l/s (might have to head to the PRO store, can't believe I never picked this one up)
    Bad Fury Nail Lacquer
    My Dark Magic e/s
    She Who Dares e/s

    Dr. Facilier
    Brash & Bold Pigment
    Push the Edge Pigment

    Cruella De Vil
    Wicked Ways l/g
    De-Vil e/s

    after this and Fabulous Felines, I'm done w/MAC until I see what this Wonder Woman collection is about next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...now u see why I am looking forward to this collection?!?!?!? Halloween is my favorite holiday and this collection is perfect for my drag queen ensemble that i wish to do for the special occasion! We shall see though if i can pull it off! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice collection. I maybe start to save some money for this. i love mac.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices Tee! I bet the mineralized e/s will be the biggest hit. We better make sure to get these before they sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Favorisntfair girl what a list! And u r getting more than this from FF? Wowza! Fall is ur time my sweet! Everything u chose is fab btw! I love my Push The Edge pigment and Violetta lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Iry u will love this collection. I hope u have fun for Halloween! Drag sounds awesome.

    I agree Kalypso. I have been saving for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though I am not crazy about the packaging, this is my PENDING WISH LIST:

    Toxic Tale L/S from the Evil Queen Collection
    Vile Violet E/S from the Evil Queen Collection
    Bite of an Apple Blush from the Evil Queen Collection
    Sweet Joy E/S from Cruelle De Vil Collection
    Bed Fairy Nail Polish from the Maleficent Collection
    French Quarters Grease Paint Stick from the Dr. Faciler Collection

    AND those cooling powders look interesting but idk...

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol @ Tina. If MAC puts out one more collection after VV, I don't know what I'm going to do! They are breaking my pockets...lol. Those mineralize e/s are so delicious...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>