Aug 27, 2010

'Clear Sky Blue' Look

'Clear Sky Blue' Look

Yay! It's Friday and the weather is looking up. The sky is blue and clear - and so is my eyeshadow! If you don't own MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment by now then try to get your hands on it. It's discontinued but you may be lucky to grab it at a CCO or Sale/Swap. It's the most gorgeous pale sky blue ever! Happy Friday to all!

P.S. I will be out of the country next week so posts will be slow to null...

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
For the inner lid I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
On the middle of the lid I applied MAC Aqua Eyeshadow (matte pale aqua).
Next to that I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte robin's egg blue).
For the outer lid and crease I used MAC Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow (matte violet blue).
On the inner crease I applied Illamasqua Creep Eyeshadow (matte light lavender).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).
I used MAC Landscape Green Chromagraphic Pencil (matte grass green) for my lower lashline.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with Beautee Senses Smashing false eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE #25 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (satin caramel) topped with a touch of MAC Chai Lipglass (creamy nude).


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe mixed with MUFE All Mat Primer. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage. I set my foundation with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Instant Chic Blush (matte light peach coral) for my cheeks and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for highlight and contour.

Happy hour anyone???!!!
(And no I don't drink on the job....yet...in fact I don't even drink)

16 comments:

  1. Looks great! I just did a post with sky blue nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove this colour, so bright & pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Mooi hoor. Liefs, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. for someone who doesn't drink, u did a great drinking face, haha! Gorgeous look as usual, Clear Sky Blue is one of my fave pigment, haven't worn it in a bit though :/

    Hope u have fun next week wherever u are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Goes great with the lovely weather in NY today :) & your necklace is making me jealous, I want it! I LOVE FLOWERS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. The brows are soooo perfect. Im still working on mine. Do you do them before shadow or after?

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! Love me some blues! Thanks so much for sharing Tina. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the combination of blues...now off to see if I can find that blue pigment from MAC because its very pretty!

    ~KT Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is the color liner u have on your eyes? Undercurrent by Mac?

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful n gorj as always...am liking that lipgloss n lipstick combo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx Maryann! That sky blue nail color is so fab!

    Thanks Emmy. I love Clear Sky Blue so much.

    Thanx Kalypso hon!

    Hahahahaa Saadeh! I watch enough ppl get their drink on so I can imitate pretty well. Take that Clear Sky Blue out hon. I want to see u use it in a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx Miryam luv. The weather was so perfect! I love this necklace too...it's so different.

    Thanks April! I do my brows before eyeshadow. I actually do them first before anything else (even moisturizer). Good luck with your brows sweetie.

    Thanks so much Shahida. Blues r actually my FAVE color to wear!

    Thx KT. I hope u find it! U can still get samples online I think but this one is definitely a great treasure to find.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Camille. I used MAC Landscape Green Chromagraphic Pencil (matte grass green) for my lower lashline.

    Thx Sharon honey. I actually really like the lip combo too. It's a great darker nude lip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. U always look amazing, I love this blue

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey Tina ! I can't believe it has taken me until now to find a blog like this!! You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!Truly an artist.. love your work. Thankyou for all the time you put into your blog. It really shows ;) thankyou again. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>