Nov 28, 2011

'Tropical Aura' Look

'Tropical Aura' Look

I was feeling a bit tropical with this look so I went ahead and grabbed some blue, green and yellow from my stash. The look features a deeper inner and outer lid with a brighter color in the middle of the lid.

Hope your Thanksgiving was great for those who celebrate. Otherwise hope the weekend was awesome! Happy Monday!


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) on the browbone and  the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
Next I applied MAC Zingy Eyeshadow (matte cyan blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
Then I applied MAC Sassy Grass Eyeshadow (matte grass green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
For the middle of the lid I applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte vivid yellow). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
Then I applied MAC Zingy Eyeshadow (matte cyan blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush  
On the outer lid and crease I applied NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte light yellow ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I used MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Pencil (shimmery teal).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Sleek Brow Kit in Dark. Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush


DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner in PurpleMAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Demi Pixie Eyelashes for effect. Duo Eyelash Adhesive




Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in #109 (creamy neutral pink).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte coral red) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Blush Brush - MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush and Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer (shimmery icy pink) for highlight.




10 comments:

  1. wowww you are so creative! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be a tutorial for this look Tina? It's beautiful (as usual, of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kisti! And what a cute name. Is it ur real name? If so it's beautiful :)

    Thx hiph0pcracy! I just might do a tut for it tonite if I am not too tired....easier to do one eye over ratehr than do two eyes for a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, as usual!

    Is the Physicians Formula gel liner any good? Will you be doing a review on the Chanel foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the only person I see go matchy-matchy and pull it off amazingly! Love the look as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the sh?t right there!!! Lol shaunie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I would like to know would this style show up on someone with dark skin like myself??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Really different,even for you. That's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And that lip color looks so amazing on you, wow! I might have to buy my first Clé de Peau lipstick now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>