Nov 9, 2011

'Seeds of Desire' Look

'Seeds of Desire' Look

It seems like I am wearing the heck out of the MAC Mattenes and neutral looks huh? It's the theme this week...or that is what I will have you believe. The truth is it's much easier than the colorful looks but alas I must go back to the colorful me before I turn into a Stepford wife :)

P.S. This was from last week so....


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and into the crease as my primary base - Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the browbone area and crease I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). NARS 01 Eye Shader Brush
Then on the lid I applied MAC Kid Eyeshadow (matte beige). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow (matte golden brown). MAC 217 Blending Brush
To deepen the outer V I used MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (matte beige taupe). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For highlight I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC45. Bare Escentuals Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in BlackMAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes.




Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Seeds of Desire Mattene Lipstick (matte deep orange brown).
 

Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion all over my face and Phillips Milk of Magnesia in my t-zone area. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7.0 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used Tarte Exposed 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush (honey beige) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush.





4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I have been wearing one mattene colour for the whole week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! sidenote; where did you get your extensions? They look so natural(thinking about trying some).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too my fav right now is the Delectable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Naomi. Sounds like me and u are both loving the mattenes!

    Thanx Anon. Extensions are from Sally Beauty Supply and are Euronext 14" clip on extensions (human hair for the natural look).

    Perfect Tisha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>