Nov 10, 2011

Red Cherry OUTFIT...

Red Cherry OUTFIT...

This outfit is pretty much taken right off the mannequin. I use store displays and outfits from websites as my inspiration...since otherwise I am a fashion flop. I'm wearing a red 2-in-1 belted cardigan with attached camisole (New York & Company) with a cream, grey and black tweed pencil skirt (New York and Company). The shoes are simple black platform leather pumps (ZIGIny from Love My Shoes). My jewelry consists of a gold charm necklace and faux pearl earrings.

 

3 comments:

  1. You're kidding about being a flop, right? I really hope so because you already put so many of us to shame with your great outfit posts!! Looking gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look absolutely stunning,u should be a model seriously,love e whole outfit,Im really in love with e pencil skirt more,flatters ur figure hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love Love ur shoes and he red looks very flattering on your skin

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>