Nov 11, 2011

Skinny Jeans and Snakeskin OUTFIT

Skinny Jeans and Snakeskin OUTFIT

I'm wearing a ivory button-front flowy blouse with three-quarter sleeves paired with pale blue skinny jeans (Almost Famous) and snake-print wedge platforms (Wild Pair) - they don't hurt I promise : ). My jewelry consists of a old-gold charm necklace (Mandee), gold/wooden earrings (Aldo) and my gold and brown wrap watch (La Mer).

P.S. Can you tell I put on weight? I'm not saying I'm fat or anything...but I'm definitely more average size now : )



 

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, simple but chic!!!! you do look fuller but all in the right places...lucky you. Mine goes all in one place: my thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. need. those. shoes. period. :) for real though, Hot shoes and I love the gold accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those shoes are crazy! really like your blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes...looks hott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes the wedges!! You are working them! Wild Pair always has such cute and comfortable designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>