Nov 22, 2011

'Sun Yellow' Look

'Sun Yellow' Look

Yay for sunshine! We are still having pretty nice weather here in NY even though it's the end of November. I will take the warmth for as long as possible please : ) And of course it inspires brighter looks and more color - my faves!
How are things where you are?

I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and into the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

For the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Zingy Eyeshadow (matte cyan blue). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush & MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the inner lid I applied Lorac Lust Eyeshadow (shimmery ice white) from the Ooh La Lace Palette. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush & MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
Next to the blue on the outer lid I applied Ben Nye Sun Yellow Eyeshadow (shimmery bright yellow) from the Grande Lumiere Palette. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the browbone area and crease I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). NARS 01 Eye Shader Brush
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I used Bourjois Regrad Effet Duochrome Eyeliner in Violet Rose (shimmery purple/pink duochrome).

NOTE: I used the MAC 242 Small Shader Brush to create the sharp defined crease line for each color.  

My brows are filled in with Sleek Brow Kit in Dark. Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in BlackMAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Erotica Eyelashes for effect. Duo Eyelash Adhesive

For my lips I used MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick (creamy light purple pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).

I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Inglot Under Makeup Base - hands. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte light purple pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - and MAC Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skinfinish for highlight - MAC 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.