Nov 22, 2011

'Sun Yellow' Look

'Sun Yellow' Look

Yay for sunshine! We are still having pretty nice weather here in NY even though it's the end of November. I will take the warmth for as long as possible please : ) And of course it inspires brighter looks and more color - my faves!
How are things where you are?


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and into the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

COLOR:
For the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Zingy Eyeshadow (matte cyan blue). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush & MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the inner lid I applied Lorac Lust Eyeshadow (shimmery ice white) from the Ooh La Lace Palette. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush & MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
Next to the blue on the outer lid I applied Ben Nye Sun Yellow Eyeshadow (shimmery bright yellow) from the Grande Lumiere Palette. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the browbone area and crease I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). NARS 01 Eye Shader Brush
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I used Bourjois Regrad Effet Duochrome Eyeliner in Violet Rose (shimmery purple/pink duochrome).

NOTE: I used the MAC 242 Small Shader Brush to create the sharp defined crease line for each color.  

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Sleek Brow Kit in Dark. Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in BlackMAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Erotica Eyelashes for effect. Duo Eyelash Adhesive






Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick (creamy light purple pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Inglot Under Makeup Base - hands. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte light purple pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - and MAC Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skinfinish for highlight - MAC 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush.




7 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>