Nov 2, 2011

'Cosmic Blue' Look

'Cosmic Blue' Look

Ahhhh! Finally a new look! LOL! This one makes use of my fab Grande Lumiere Palette from Ben Nye that I have been itching to get for the longest time. I finally gave in after being bored online in Germany....hahahhaaa! And I am glad I did - review coming up. How's it going my pretties (witch from Wizard of Oz voice)?

And the hair...all just clip in extensions after missing my longer hair too much.


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and into the crease as my primary base - Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I used MAC Crystal Avalanche Eyeshadow (shimmery white w/ blue reflects). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the middle on the lid I applied Ben Nye Cosmic Blue Grande Lumiere Eyeshadow (frosty brilliant blue). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied NARS Outremer Eyeshadow (matte vivid blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
To deepen the outer V I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte deep blue). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For the browbone area and for blending I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte nude). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied MUFE #10 Aqua Cream (shimmery tangerine orange). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner (matte black). MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Nigel Beauty Emporium #43 Eyelashes for effect.





Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Yash Lipstick (matte nude) topped with MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass (creamy pinky nude).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion all over my face and Phillips Milk of Magnesia in my t-zone area. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7.0 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used Tarte Exposed 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush (honey beige) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush.




11 comments:

  1. you look stunning, love blues on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love blue eye looks and this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty ! Blue ESs on black skin are always a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!The blue look so bright.

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and I like how you have the pop of orange in there, you are going to make me bust out my Ben Nye palette tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted that Ben Nye palette for the longest and finally caved one day and bought it. I think I tried it once and never touched it again! But you've kind of inspired me to pull it out and let it see the light of day again.

    I might have my look for tomorrow ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blend.. but I wanna know about your clip in extensions. where are they from

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>