Nov 8, 2011

Red Siren OUTFIT

Red Siren OUTFIT

I pulled this outfit on to enjoy the unusually nice weather in NY today! It's skirt weather for sure!

I'm wearing a white peplum top (New York & Company) with a skinny red belt (Charlotte Russe) paired with a charcoal grey knit pencil skirt (New York & Company). To add pizazz I threw on some red velvet platform pumps with red and gold lace detailing (Jessica Simpson from Burlington Coat Factory). My jewelry consists of a basic gold necklace, gold swirl earrings and my gold and brown wrap watch (La Mer).






9 comments:

  1. Can you do a video (or blog post) about fashion for the workplace. I'm a recent grad who is beginning to build my professional wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love this outfit! Again not something i could pull off (damn u big boobies and big hips) but gorgeous on u! And I absolutely adore the red shoes <3 Jessica Simpson shoes are amongst my faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylish outfit!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love itttt! Very sailor chic and the pumps are to die for! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely copying this. I have some red patent leather peep shoes I can rock this with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>