Nov 30, 2011

'Shimmer Sand' Look

'Shimmer Sand' Look

I pulled out my Lorac Little Black Palette for this one. I love the creamy baked eyeshadows from this palette and I hope Lorac does more in color! It's also a very neutral look for the neutral lovers out there.


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) on the browbone and  the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied an icy gold eyeshadow from the Lorac Little Black Palette with MAC Mixing Medium. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
For lid area I applied a shimmery bronze gold eyeshadow from the Lorac Little Black Palette with MAC Mixing Medium. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied Illamasqua Boomerang Eyeshadow (matte dark brown). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
On the browbone area and crease I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude). NARS 01 Eye Shader Brush
 To deepen the outer V I used Rock & Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte light yellow ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Sleek Brow Kit in Dark. Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in BlackMAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes.




Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in #103 (creamy pink  nude).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy (satin coral pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.
 





3 comments:

  1. I quite like how you can pull of bold and bright looks like the previous one - and then come about with such a lovely neutral one.
    And both flatter your features so naturally, ah! Great blending, as usual :) (do you ever get tired of hearing this haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love neutral shades on u Tina. And random but I always look forward to last pic in all ur blog posts...wanna see what silly face u have on :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina love this! And your lashes look amazing!! Keep up the awesome work...this blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>