MAKEUP STASH REPORT - What do you use the MOST?
Since I am away on business and can't really post looks or swatches I decided to start a new series where we can just talk about our MAKEUP STASHES. This way we can interact a little more and share our collection habits.
To start it off let's talk about the products we have used the MOST of. Tell us what products you have hit pan on (where you can see the metal tin), completely used up or emptied the bottle.
- M·A·C Brow Pencil in Stud and Spiked. I have used at least 20 of these so far and they make up the majority of my Back 2 M·A·C items. I used these daily for my eyebrows of course.
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe. I used this religiously for months and I am on my second bottle that I now only use for special occasions.
- MUFE HD Foundation in #173. Another great foundation that I used religiously and now reserve for special events. Second one in reserve.
- Bare Escentuals Well Cared For Brush Shampoo. I used this for deep cleaning my brushes and I am on my 2nd bottle. Thankfully, I don't used it too much and only really need it for foundation brushes.
- M·A·C Makeup Wipes. These are great for quick makeup removal (and swatches). Already went through a 100 count pack. Wowza!
- M·A·C Oil Control Lotion. My fave oil control product. I am on my second bottle.
- Shiseido Pureness Foaming Cleansing Fluid - my go-to face wash.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - hate the old packaging so I bought the new Professional size with the squeeze tube.
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - loving this as a eyeshadow primer but the tube doesn't last very long.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer - another great eyeshadow primer.