Mar 7, 2011

'Lucky Green' Look

'Lucky Green' Look

This look is in preparation for St. Patrick's Day. I will be traveling that week but I wanted to post at least one green themed look for inspiration.


Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin (matte beige) all over my lid up to my browbone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner tearduct area I applied MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the inner lid I applied MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow (shimmery mid-tone lime green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied Inglot #43 Pure Pigment (shimmery bright lime green). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #476 Eyeshadow (matte dark green w/ sparkles). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area for blending and highlight I used Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow (matte nude). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner (shimmery teal w/ gold sparkles) - OUTER and Urban Decy 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (shimmery yellow gold) - INNER.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eye Liner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara and Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes.


Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE #39 Rouge Artiste Intense Lipstick (creamy coral) topped MAC Strange Potion Lipglass (shimmery coral).


Face:

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Tarte ReCreate™ Silicone-Free Primer. I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 - Fingers : ) under my eyes.

I used MAC Peaches Blush (matte peach) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush, MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - Sephora Professional #49 Blush Brush.

7 comments:

  1. super gorgeous, green is a great shade on you....love the top! very flattering for your complexion

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty. I love that bit of gold u added too, adds great visual interest!

    You are always so inspirational Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have done a better job myself. LOL j/k. Greens are my fave Tina! Love the whole combo.

    OT Not sure if you have MAC Everhip l/s. Wondering how it compares to that MUFE #39 color wise. I know the formulation is different & the MUFEs last forever! If you have the 2 would you mind plz doing a comparison post. XXX TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. green is your color (next to dark blue)! :) your smile is very sweet gal...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is my favorite color. This is so beautiful. Love your brows. Do you get them threaded or waxed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always beautiful. Love green eyeshadow w/ a hint of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a colour you can't wear gorgeously?! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>