Mar 4, 2011

'Fully Baked' Look

'Fully Baked' Look

I feel like I haven't wore makeup in ages! I actually missed the whole process but more than anything I missed sharing with you guys! I have been so consumed with work and life that I stayed away from any looks that took more than 5 minutes. Which means just brows, mascara, liner and a puff of powder overall. While it was quite freeing and liberating to pretty much go bare faced, I still had the urge to play in my makeup. Anyway...enough of my mindless chatter and onto the look.

I missed you guys and I hope to post more regular looks very soon (and a couple of tutorials)! Muah! Enjoy your weekend!

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin (matte beige) all over my lid as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow (shimmery gold). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied Urban Decay Baked Eyeshadow (shimmery bronze). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer lid and crease I used Urban Decay Twice Baked Eyeshadow (shimmery brown). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area, blending and highlight I used Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow (matte nude). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used MAC Lord It Up Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner (shimmery bronze).
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eye Liner in BlackMAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes.



Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Heroine Lipstick - Wonder Woman (shimmery bronze).


Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Tarte ReCreate™ Silicone-Free Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 - Fingers : ) under my eyes.

I used MAC Gingerly Blush (matte capri bronze) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush, MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - Sephora Professional #49 Blush Brush.


  

18 comments:

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous! and i must get that lippy! i love it on u x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see a new makeup post and love this look! I haven't used my Heroine lipstick yet so I will pull it out and recreate this look for a family function tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can u do a video of how you apply the pro longwear? I recently bought it and i'm having some trouble with the application especially when I use the Sigma F80

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed u! Ur look is beautiful as always. I've gotta get that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that lipstick looks nice. you never cease to amaze us tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so posh and polished :) was wondering where you disappeared to, welcome back

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty I love it simple but still some color

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be one of my fav looks! I want THAT lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single colour looks great on you!
    Loved this one as well.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. that lipstick is absolutely divine on u Tina! Glad to see u posting again <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Naomi hon. Agreed, it IS a great lipstick!

    I'm glad u like it Dini. Have fun at the function :)

    Hey Jinz. Are u using a moisturizer and/or primer first. I find Pro Longwear requires well primed skin for better application. I apply it just as I do in my foundation video to be honest so I'd just be repeating the same steps.

    Thx Kendra. Missed u guys too!

    Thanks so mcuh KayKay!

    Thanx Vonnie. Just taking a break I guess :)

    Thanks Sue!

    Thanks Tysh. Yep an easy simple look. :)

    Thanks Brina. Get it girl!

    Thanks so much Jenelle my dear.

    Aww shucks. Thx Mercedes.

    Thanks Saadeh. I'm happy to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Heroine looks great on you. Reminds me a little of one of my fave lippies, MAC "O".

    www.theglamorousgleam.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, gorgeous makeup :D. However, that Heroine lipstick looks nothing like the one on the MAC website for some reason :S

    ReplyDelete
  15. This look is right up my alley! Def going to try it out. Thanks so much for sharing Tina. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thx so much Mz More. I will have to check out 'O' even though I'm not that big on bronze lip colors.

    Thanks Toks. Remember the MAC swatches are not always true to color. Plus the lipstick will look different on various skintones and is affected by the natural color of your lip.

    Thx Sha. Hope u try it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE this somewhat natural look. It's GORGEOUS on you and perfect for an everyday amped up look. LOVE IT!!!

    http://shadespromakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>