Mar 9, 2011

'Blue Snowcone' Look

'Blue Snowcone' Look

So it's getting ever so close to spring that I can smell it in the air. Or at least I pretend that I can. This look was spring inspired but using some cold blues from the winter that is slowing slipping away. I guess we can say it's a transition look for between the seasons.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin (matte beige) all over my lid up to my browbone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte robin's egg blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer lid I used Inglot #70 Double Sparkle Eyeshadow (matte blue w/ sparkles). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the crease I applied Inglot #504 Double Sparkle Eyeshadow (matte teal green w/ sparkles). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area for blending and highlight I used Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow (matte nude). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Lust (shimmery purple).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eye Liner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara and Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes.



Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Vanity Fair Kissable Lipcolor (creamy pink).



Face:

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Tarte ReCreate™ Silicone-Free Primer. I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium DarkSigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush .

I used MAC Pink Cult Blush (matte neutral pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush, MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour and MAC Style Blush (shimmery golden pink) for highlight - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.
 



6 comments:

  1. great look, and your new top looks very nice on you! sweet :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it , I want that pigment from MAC, was that a limited item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love this look! You always have these super beautiful looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the first time I write a comment, I find this look so fresh !! ! :) you do a nice work :) :)(really like your top ^^ )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anonymous. I felt so springy in that top.

    Thanks Tysh girl. It used to be Pro only and then got discontinued. I saw some at a CCO in Niagara so who knows u might get lucky. It was one of their best!

    Thanks Maria!

    Thanks so much my sweet Mz Jenjuain! :)

    Thanks so much Noémie! And yay for firsts! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>