Mar 28, 2011

'Mint Mojito' Look

'Mint Mojito' Look

Wheeeeww! I have so many swatch posts going on you would think I forgot how to actually WEAR the makeup. LOL! But no I haven't....just yet. I am so looking forward to spring (the weather doesn't feel like spring) and my new Magnolia Makeup pigments were the pick-me-up I needed. Loving the new colors for sure.


Eyes:

PRIME:

I started off with NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid up to my browbone as my primary base. Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte yellow beige). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the lid I applied Magnolia Makeup Mint Julep Pigment (satin mint). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the outer lid and slightly into the crease I used Magnolia Makeup Garden District Pigment (matte grass green). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the browbone area for blending I used the matte nude eyeshadow from the Sleek Storm Makeup PaletteMAC 217 Blending Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte light beige). MAC 242 Large Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Lust (purple w/ shimmer).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot #83 Gel Eye Liner. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used MAC PlushLash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Adventurous Eyelashes for effect.




Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE # 39 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (matte coral) topped with MAC Strange Potion Lipglass (shimmery coral).



Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC44 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used MAC Springsheen Blush (peach w/ golden pearl) for my cheeks - Sephora Professionnel Contour Blush/Bronzer Brush #43 and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.


11 comments:

  1. Most beautiful blogger in the world! awesome look..love you wearing white clothes :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! You are so beautiful. :) I enjoy your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!

    www.pretty-girl-rock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love the makeup as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful, I love how everything comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look now thats how you wear green thanks for sharing going have to pick these colors up have a wonderful day : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! You sold me on these pigments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I love how you brought the look together with the navy eyeliner. I'm going to try this look out =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I absoultely adore that Garden District shade...it's the prettiest light matte pink I've ever seen.

    You look as lovely as always, glad you'r having fun with ur colourful looks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look! Love it!

    I've been wondering if Magnolia came out with new pigments. I love the pigments I already have. Thanks for enabling, 'cause these piggies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>