Apr 14, 2010

Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Aqua Cream Colors - MORE!

Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Aqua Cream Colors - MORE!


Hey guys! I originally did a review and added swatches of some of the new Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Aqua Cream Colors. I am so impressed with these that I went back for more.

See the original review here....MUFE Aqua Cream Colors

This time around I got:
  • No. 3 - Metallic Silver  
  • No. 5 - Light Peachy Champagne
  • No. 6 - Mid-tone Pink w/ golden sheen
  • No. 11 - True Yellow Gold
  • No. 18 - Frosty Light Lavender


Again these are LOVE! The gold and silver are to die for. If you were ever in search of a great gold or silver base or liner then these are for you!


 MUFE Aqua Cream Color in Gold (TOP) vs. MUFE Flash Color in Gold (BOTTOM)

11 comments:

  1. aaaah, I want! My sephora still doesn't have this and they don't know when they'll get them :( I'm so jealous that you can just pick them up directly from MUFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady! I don't even know when Sephora will ever get these in. If you ever want me to pick some up for you just let me know lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? You'll do that for me? I will be forever grateful! I'm gonna look at swatches and send you an email <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I would lovely but only for u....because I know u from Specktra and ur blog! Send me an email and let me know...I'm such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina and Shadowy Just to give you a heads up, Sephora's will not have the Aqua Cream til June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Erika...June seems so far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for these swatches...highly appreciate the efforts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you tell if the GOLD aqua creme is similar to Flash Color Gold that comes in that 12 palette...Which one would you prefer or suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Resham, I added a swatch of the two products after the page break.

    They are similar in texture and shimmer but the colors are slightly different. The MUFE Aqua Cream is somewhat lighter in color while the Flash Color is a bit more yellow in color.

    The Aqua Cream will not crease, budge or smudge once it's set but the Flash Color is prone to crease on me no matter how I use it. Based on that I would go all the way with the Aqua Cream. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comparison and suggestion. I will go wth the aqua cremes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got the MUFE No. 3 - Metallic Silver (I'm actually wearing it today) but I'm still experimenting and trying to find other eyeshadow colors to wear it with... What colors to you use with it? Do you have any blog posts about that?

    http://prettiedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>