Apr 20, 2010

'Royal Sugar' Look

'Royal Sugar' Look

Quick look today with my fave color combo - blue and green.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone.
Then I applied Inglot #85 Creme Eyeliner (matte bright green) as a base on my lid and lightly in the crease. 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory w/ slight shimmer). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied Sugarpill Absinthe Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery lime green).
On the outer lid I applied MAC Cool Heat Eyeshadow (shimmery teal green).
For the crease and blending I used Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery bright blue).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne gold). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Eyeliner (teal green with gold sparkles).
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and Ardell #110 Eyelashes.

 
 Lips:

POLISH:
I outlined my lips with MAC 80% Cremestick Liner followed by MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick and MAC Ample Pink Plushglass.

Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE #6 HD Microfinish Blush for my cheeks.     

Earrings from Wet Seal.






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination!
    I love love love that deep blue. And i need those earrings lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! That blue is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are the BOMB DIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!, BEAUTIFUL...... I can imagine what your eyes will look like at the Makeup Show....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Ample Pink on Sunday, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome awesome look! I have earrings just like urs btw, mine are marine blue. Can u believe I still haven't placed my second Sugarpill order? I keep being distracted by Chanel stuff, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! love the blending colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is soooooo pretty! What type of camera do you use? Your pictures are very clear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx my lovlies!

    @ Lady...Chanel? I have never even ventured on that side and I won't have u tempting me! LOL!!!

    @ Niecy..Thx luv! I use a Sony Cybershot.

    @ Tysh...LOL...U know, I may be too tired to even do much for the makeup show. R u going? And does Ample Pink burn ur lips like it does mine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. dang i luv ur blog! u have awesome makeup skills! and ur very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>