Apr 2, 2010

'Golden Olive' Look

'Golden Olive' Look

I tried stepping out of my comfort zone by using some frosty pigments...not a fan at all. I am still trying to embrace my inner glitter queen.




Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Moss Scape Paintpot (shimmery medium green) as a base all over my lid and lightly into the crease. 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC White Gold Pigment (frosty white/gold with green reflects). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Golden Olive Pigment (shimmery golden green).
Also on the middle of the lid next to the golden olive I applied MAC Kelly Green Pigment (shimmery apple green).
On the outer lid and crease I applied NARS Thunderball Eyeshadow (matte deep teal).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte creamy biege). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline and lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Graffiti (bright green with silver sparkle). 
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.


Lips:


POLISH:
NYX Mars Lipstick with NYX Lollipop Mega Shine Lipgloss.


Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW35 under my eyes.
I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Springshine Blush Ombre for my cheeks.  



2 comments:

  1. I think the shimmery-ness looks lovely on you! You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo i loveee this one ... your hair looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>