Apr 16, 2010

'Canary Landscape' Look

 'Canary Landscape' Look

Where have all the makeup looks gone??? Heee heeee....either I wasn't happy with them or didn't wear any makeup....but here's another look for spring : )


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone.
Then I applied Inglot #85 Creme Eyeliner (matte bright green) as a base on my lid and lightly in the crease. 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Canary Yellow Eyeshadow (matte light yellow). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC True Chartreuse Pigment (matte sour apple green).
On the outer lid and creaseI applied MAC Landscape Green Pigment (matte grass green).
For the crease and blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte caramel brown).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne gold). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Eyeliner (purple with fuchsia sparkles).
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and Beautee Senses #213 Eyelashes.


Lips:

POLISH:
MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick with MAC Sock Hop Lipglass.


Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE #6 HD Microfinish Blush for my cheeks.      


8 comments:

  1. love it, the greens look really nice on you. And thanks for the review on the Urban decay product in the previous post. I too have oily skin, so i might try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is so funny and crazy, I wore green today and wanted to stop at MAC this morning to get the same purple liner because I wanted to put it on my lower lashline too. Love the colors..... always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Ricepaper and Brave New Bronze are gorgeous colours on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shimmery highlight with the matte greens, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I loved this blog. I'm brazilian and I found your blog and I really liked it! Come to my blog and visit: http://allweneedisainspiration.blogspot.com/
    I'm follow you! Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>