Apr 28, 2010

'Lovely Cherry Blooms' Look

'Lovely Cherry Blooms' Look

So here I go with another purple mix this time incorporating some pinks and greens. I also broke out with my Blooming  Lovely Lipstick which I LOVE! I defined the crease somewhat with the purple but not to the extreme.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.
 
COLOR:
On the inner tear duct area, I applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte yellow). 
Next on the inner lid, I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory).
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied Inglot #361 Eyeshadow (matte bright pink).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant purple).
For the brow bone I used MUFE  #9 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant lavender).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne gold). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with MUFE #22 Aqua Cream Color (shimmery green).
Then I lined my lower lashline with Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in Bleu Clinquant (shimmery blue).
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and Beautee Senses Demi Pixies Eyelashes.



Lips:

POLISH: 
MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick and MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.


Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE #12 Sculpting Blush for my cheeks.            





8 comments:

  1. You have great looks! Love your blog. I'm so happy I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi can take it, lol, you are just too fabulous. AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I love it. I could never create something that pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Love it as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one of my favourite looks you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Ur a real artist!! "gorgeous"..Mary

    "alongcamemary1" on twitter
    "Mary Rodowicz" on FB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>