Apr 9, 2010

'Spring Bean' Look

'Spring Bean' Look

So I was inspired by a necklace that I have. It's green and aqua and blue and all kinds of fun spring colors. I smudged the eyeshadow a bit because I was removing mascara specks. ICK!


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone.
Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte light beige) to the inner corner, Inglot #85 Creme Eyeliner (matte bright green) and MUFE #21 Aqua Cream Color (bright blue) as bases on my lid and lightly in the crease. 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Blanc Type (matte creamy beige). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC True Chartreuse Pigment (matte sour apple green).
Also on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte light blue).
On the outer lid I applied MAC Blue Cyan Pigment (matte bright cyan blue).
For the outer V I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte bright navy).
For the crease and blending I used Illamasqua Creep Eyeshadow (matte light lavender).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne gold). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Industrial Pearlglide Eyeliner (periwinkle blue with blue/purple sparkles).
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and Beautee Senses Smashing Eyelashes.


Lips:

POLISH:
MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick with MAC Electric Fuchsia Lipglass.





Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom for my cheeks.      

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>