Apr 9, 2010

'Spring Bean' Look

'Spring Bean' Look

So I was inspired by a necklace that I have. It's green and aqua and blue and all kinds of fun spring colors. I smudged the eyeshadow a bit because I was removing mascara specks. ICK!


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone.
Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte light beige) to the inner corner, Inglot #85 Creme Eyeliner (matte bright green) and MUFE #21 Aqua Cream Color (bright blue) as bases on my lid and lightly in the crease. 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Blanc Type (matte creamy beige). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC True Chartreuse Pigment (matte sour apple green).
Also on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte light blue).
On the outer lid I applied MAC Blue Cyan Pigment (matte bright cyan blue).
For the outer V I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte bright navy).
For the crease and blending I used Illamasqua Creep Eyeshadow (matte light lavender).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne gold). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Industrial Pearlglide Eyeliner (periwinkle blue with blue/purple sparkles).
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and Beautee Senses Smashing Eyelashes.


Lips:

POLISH:
MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick with MAC Electric Fuchsia Lipglass.





Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom for my cheeks.      

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!!

    ...and I hate the mascara specks! Ugh! That is so annoying when that happens to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>