Feb 18, 2010

'Tropical Island' Look

'Tropical Island' Look

For this look I was inspired by the bright blue ocean...and my top : )...and the all the wonderful colors of the tropics. I am a tropical girl afterall so what better way to represent that than through makeup...


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot (do I love this paintpot or what?) as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.
 
COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Gesso Eyeshadow.
On the middle of the lid I applied MUFE #72 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant turquoise).
Next I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple) on the outer lid and outer crease area.
On the inner crease I used MAC Landscape Green Pigment.
On the brow bone and inner crease I went for MUFE #2 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant yellow)
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric on the lower lashline.


Face:

LIPS:
On the lips I have MAC Up the Amp Lipstick and MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass. 

FINISH:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom

11 comments:

  1. this is soooo gorgeous! So happy I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Lady! U said I shud post everyday...so I'm trying...heee heee heee :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful what do you have on your lips, I'm really glad that I found your blog also, I have been looking all day for your post, LOL, officially addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Tysh girl! On the lips I have MAC Up the Amp Lipstick and MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.
    Thx for supporting my addiction :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!!!! I wish I could do colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skills amaze me!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Tina, how r u? I love your makes. Do you have a page on youtube?
    tks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely beautiful,I like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>