Feb 26, 2010

Beautee Sense False Eyelashes

Beautee Sense False Eyelashes


In case you are curious, for most of my looks I use Beautee Sense False Eyelashes. These are sold at my local beauty supply store. Beautee Sense is a NY based company so I assume these eyelashes may be available at other beauty supply stores in NY.You may also purchase the lashes wholesale if you so desire directly from http://www.beauteesense.com/. They cost $84 or $90 (depending on packaging) for 72 pairs.

These eyelashes are cheaper than Ardell's False Eyelashes at $2.49 per pair and I actually prefer them over Ardell. There are numerous styles available from natural to over-the-top. They are comfortable and lightweight which is a necessity for false eyelashes. After all, you don't want to actually 'feel' your eyelashes. They also use a clear band at the base of the lashes for a more natural look.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa these are very pretty lashes hun,I need them lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>