Feb 9, 2010

'The Lucky Green' Look

'The Lucky Green' Look

Here's a look using one of the new colors from the 'Pop Color Collection' - Lucky Green. This one seems to be a fan fave so I needed to see what the fuss was about....well....it's beautiful and blends like a dream! Definite must-have!



Eyes:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Lucky Jade Shadestick as a base just on my lid leaving the crease untouched.

On the inner half of my lid, I applied MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow over the Lucky Jade Shadestick followed by MAC Clarity Eyeshadow on the outer half of my lid. Next I used MAC Big T Eyeshadow in the crease and up to the brow bone. Staying in the crease, I applied MAC Rich Purple Pigment.Next I used MAC Sour Lemon Eyeshadow on the inner lid and up into the inner crease. For highlight and blending  I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow.

I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Smashbox Emerald Eyeliner on the lower lashline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>