Feb 28, 2010

'Sea Moss' Look

'Sea Moss' Look


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.
 
COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MUFE Cafe Latte #164 Eyeshadow 164 (matte light brown).
On the middle of the lid I applied Inglot #385 Eyeshadow (matte green) and lower lashline.
Next I used Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte bright green w/ sparkles) on the outer lid at a sharp angle.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne)

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Mehron Paradise Pastel Palette Lavender. I also lined my waterline and upper lashline just below the lavender with Wet 'n' Wild black creme eyeliner. I used Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black for my lashes and Beautee Senses Lashes in Adventurous.


Finish:

LIPS:
On the lips I have MAC Up the Amp Lipstick and MAC Lavendar Whip Lipglass. 

FACE:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape and for highlight MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this! The shape is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lavender liner! It really adds something special to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love he shape and your always flawless blending. I love that your looks are so well blended, yet still remain so vibrant and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One critique said with love I think that your eyebrow and the green shadow run too close together and close your eye in to a box shape.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx lovelies!
    @Anonymous...true...but in this case that was the shape I was going for. It's out of the norm for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>