Feb 12, 2010

The 'Soft Golden Teal' Look

The 'Soft Golden Teal' Look

I decided to go for a soft look since I have been doing brights for a while. And I also use frosty pigments instead of my fave mattes! I really love MAC Blonde's Gold Pigment and I need to remember to use it more.


I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to the brow bone.
On the inner lid, I applied MAC Blonde's Gold Pigment.
Followed by MAC Teal Pigment in the outer lid and lightly into the crease.
Next I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow in the crease and outer V.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric on the lower lashline.

I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.