Feb 11, 2010

The 'Grape and Orange' Look

The 'Grape and Orange' Look


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Genuine Orange Chromaline as a base just on my lid leaving the crease untouched. In the crease and up to the brow bone I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot.
 
COLOR:

On the  lid, I applied MAC Genuine Orange Pigment over the Chromaline base.
Followed by Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow in the outer crease up to the brow bone and lightly on the inner crease.
Next I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow in the crease and outer lid.
I used MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow on the inner lid and up into the inner crease.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Lust on the lower lashline.

FINISH:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape.


MORE PICS:







1 comment:

  1. Perfectly sculpted and defined! Those colours look wonderful paired together. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>