Feb 25, 2010

'Purple Sunset' Look

'Purple Sunset' Look

This look reminded of a tropical sunset, cool nights, beautiful twilight skies....


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.
 
COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte yellow).
On the middle of the lid I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint Eyeshadow (matte orange).
Next I used Sugarpill Love + Eyeshadow (matte bright red) on the outer lid.
On the outer V and crease I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple)
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne)

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner. On my lower lashline I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric. I used Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black for my lashes and natural beauty store lashes.



Finish:

LIPS:
On the lips I have Blistex. 

FACE:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach .

15 comments:

  1. what kind of lashes do u use

    Love ur looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, I love these bright colours and you blend so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH beautiful!!! Just so ya' know, I finally broke down and ordered MUFE #92 'cause of you! Love all your looks sweetie, you are supremely talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ash..Thx girl!
    @andrea...Thanx luv. The lashes are from a local beauty supply store. They are made by Beauty Sense...I can't find them anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Lady! Shout out to my MAC 217 brush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Nina!
    Say it ain't so! LOL! U didn't own MUFE #92? No way! U will not regret it at all! I have two of them plus the pure pigment version as well. It's the perfect purple..but watch out because it stains...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes yes, it might just be sitting in my mailbox right now... only thing holding me back is the 4 feet of snow in my lonnnnnnnnggggggg driveway. Torture!! Snow plow where are you??

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Go get it and play girl! HAHAHAA! I must be the only idiot that braved the snow and came to work...now I'm snowed in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina you are not the only one at work, but will be leaving at 3pm, thank god, and I love the bright look, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tysh girl be careful! Those roads r messy! I want to leave at 3pm too...
    U kno I love my brights! Thx for the support honey pie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look absolutely beautiful n gorgeous,love ur blog Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so pretty!! And what's super weird is I think we look alike. I have the same nose and eyes like you do. Same complexion and we smile the same. Lol. Long lost sis for real.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>