Feb 26, 2010

'Tangy Citrus' Look

'Tangy Citrus' Look


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.
 
COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied Sugarpill TakoEyeshadow (matte white).
On the middle of the lid I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint Eyeshadow (matte orange).
Next I used Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte bright green w/ sparkles) on the outer lid.
On the outer V I used Inglot #391 Eyeshadow (matte black) to darken.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne)

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner. On my lower lashline I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Stash. I used Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black for my lashes and Beautee Senses Lashes in Vibrant.





Finish:

LIPS:
On the lips I have Blistex. 

FACE:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Springshine .

5 comments:

  1. I love that you use colours that aren't often used together... You always make them look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of colour. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, is Layin Low paintpot limited edition

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>