Oct 18, 2010

'Pushing The Edge of Sin' Look

'Pushing The Edge of Sin' Look

Have you ever had one of those days when you are really feeling your yourself and your makeup? LOL. Well I'm having one of those days. I'm really feeling myself (not like creeping touching myself in my cubicle or anything) but just loving the way I feel and look today. I'm loving this look and I hope you guys feel it too : )

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow ((light shimmering champagne).
Next on the lid I applied a mix of Sugarpill Darling Loose Eyeshadow (sparkly teal) and MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte light robin's egg blue).
On the outer lid I applied MAC Push The Edge Pigment (deep bright purple w/ pearl).
On the crease and browbone area I used MAC Parfait Amour Eyeshadow (light bluish-violet duochrome).
To further define the crease I used Stila Dhalia Eyeshadow (matte dark purple).
For highlight I used Stila Dune Eyeshadow (matte neutral beige).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Push The Edge Pigment (deep bright purple w/ pearl).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Evita False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick (neutral pinky rose) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy rose pink).

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set my T-Zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 and NC45 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used NARS Amour Blush (matte peachy pink) for my cheeks and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight.


  

12 comments:

  1. It really is flawless tina!~ Great job!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I love the dark purple...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling this look. Purple is my fav color, and you are rocking it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the contrast of the bold outer corner on this one! Very nice!

    www.glamourandlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have every right to be feeling yourself today because your makeup is flawless. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have the exact products but I'm sure I can match these colors. I'm going to try to recreate this look later this evening. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! (especially the contrasting textures)
    Thanks for sharing Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should love this look as it is gorgeous and you should feel yourself coz u're awesome :D

    Note to self: u haven't used that Clear Sky Blue p/m in moons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this deserves a YouTube tut!!
    Simply beautiful ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having one of those days myself... rocking my violetta lipstick!!! :-D Thank you again Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely beautiful..I love it&im defo feelin it too

    ReplyDelete
  12. You already know you're one of my absolute YT favs diva so keep on "feelin yourself"....we love it!

    (✿◠‿◠) Kokofemme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>