Oct 21, 2010

'Leopard Luxe' Look

'Leopard Luxe' Look

I realized that I never used my Leopard Luxe Palette from MAC Fabulous Felines. For shame. Yet here I am planning on what to get from the newest collection. I guess welcome to an addict's life. This look uses the eyeshadows from the Leopard Luxe Palette but I am sure these colors can be duped.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On my inner lid and tearduct I applied MAC Wild by Nature Eyeshadow (matte mid-tone camel).
Next on the middle of the I applied MAC Style Predator Eyeshadow (frosted mid tone yellow orange).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Notoriety Eyeshadow (mid-tone brown with gold pearlized pigments).
On browbone area and for blending I used MAC Wild by Nature Eyeshadow (matte mid-tone camel).
To further define the crease I used MAC Furiously Fabulous Eyeshadow (frosted warm black).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Furiously Fabulous Eyeshadow (frosted warm black).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Evita False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Thrills Lipstick (frosty amber rose) topped with MAC Enchantress Lipglass (pearly peach).

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set my T-Zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 and NC45 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used MAC Utterly Game Mineralized Blush (satin peach) for my cheeks and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight.



19 comments:

  1. For Shame is right, LOL beautiful as always. Are you getting anything from the holiday collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful ;) You have a super blog! I come every day here. Know, in Russia you have fans! Forgive for my English language :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much like your works. I learn to do a beautiful make-up on your photos and video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fancy!
    xoxo

    usofmarcela.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is really pretty Tina! Enchantress is my favvvvvv from that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty look hun,I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking forward to your favorite blush post

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous, fairly glammed up "natural" look but as usual, you ROCKED it! Way to go mama!

    http://shadespromakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, do you do your eye makeup first? Before your foundation etc.?

    Thanks

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow im amazed by your makeup skills, this is amazing <3

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look as always my dear :) I haven't worn Thrills since July. I'm very cliche with seasonal stuff :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look!

    xoxo
    Blanca
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I was going to cry waiting on a look for 3 whole days! Lol Your blending is impeccable :) I love that blush too. I've been contemplating getting it since I see its still available on MAC's website. *adds Thrills lipstick to lippie list*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Angelys hon.

    Thx Olivia :)

    Thanks Tysh! Shame on me! LOL! I'm planning on grabbing the pigments and the blush palettes. Maybe a bag but not sure which one yet. Just whatever looks cute. :)

    That's so great Ekaterina! Welcome and I'm glad u like the blog. It's so great to know I touch so many places all over the world. Kisses to Russia and ur English is great.

    Thanx Marcelinha. Fancy Face. LOL!

    Thx santanamaria. Enchantress is a really pretty gloss for sure. It adds just the right kick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Sharon doll.

    Thanx Camille. I'm working on it. Hope to have it out by the weekend but I want to post MUFE swatches first so ppl can see them for the Sephora Friends and Family sale.

    Thx Olivia sweets. Yep it's like a pumped up neutral look. Definitely nice way to do a simple look.

    Hi Claire. I do my brows, moisturizer/primer, eyes, foundation, powder, blush, lips in that order.

    Thx Saadeh my dear. Hahahaha! I don't do seasons at all. I think because I had one season all year in Jamaica the whole seasonal thing never took with me. I love ur dark winter lips tho. I'll try to be brave one day too.

    Thanks so much Blanca.

    Hahahaha favor! U r too sweet! LOL! Waiting for little ole me. I was so not in the makeup mood this week that I had no looks to post. But I'm here and I'm not going anywhere :) I'm so glad u stay tuned to see what i come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice. I love the gold! :)
    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanted to do this look for my birthday but Thrills isn't available anywhere anymore lol Do you have any other suggestions for a lipstick that wouldn't look too bold with this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>