Oct 26, 2010

'Fall Foliage' Look

'Fall Foliage' Look
This look is inspired by the great colors of the leaves in autumn. I finally used my Vainglorious eyeshadow and a new pigment from Magnolia Makeup (sent to me). I have to try out the other colors before I give a full review but so far so good. 

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On my inner lid I applied MUFE #22 Pure Pigment (matte mustard yellow).
Next on the middle of the I applied Magnolia Makeup 002 Kente Pigment (shimmery gold orange).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Vainglorious Eyeshadow (metallic maroon).
For the inner crease I used MAC One-Off Eyeshadow (frosty kelly green).
To define the outer V I used MAC Shadowy Lady Eyeshadow (matte dark plum).
On browbone area and for blending I used Wet 'n' Wild Brule Eyeshadow (matte light nude).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Shadowy Lady Eyeshadow (matte dark plum) - OUTER and MAC Vainglorious Eyeshadow (metallic maroon) - INNER.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Princess False Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Ravishing Lipstick (peachy coral) topped with MAC Ember Glow Lipglass (nude peach).

 
Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with Stila One Step Correct Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 and NC45 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used MAC Gingerly Blush (ginger bronze) for my cheeks and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight.




* Magnolia Makeup Pigments were sent to me by the owner/creator of Magnolia Makeup.

10 comments:

  1. You always do the best combo, one the best fall looks I've ever seen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing this lately as well! I've been using the yellow from the Wet n Wild Vanity 249 palette, and the red (copper) and brown (rust) from NYX's triple shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! I love all the color combo that you used. I'm going to try this look, hopefully it looks as good as yours.

    http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New subscriber ,and i gotta say your make up is stunning!!! Looking forward to more make up looks on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love all of your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fall to the tee! *goes to throw leaves in the air*

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look absolutely beautiful,I always love ur makeup looks hun,ur skills are Fierce....Please keep these posts coming...that lippy is pretty I need it

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is beautiful <3
    Wish i was as talented as you with makeup <3

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Saadeh my sweet. That's so great because I hardly do any fall looks :)

    Anonymous I think yellows, golds and coppers r great fall colors.

    Thx Ms. Glam. I'm sure it will trun out gorgeous my dear!

    Thanks Sweet Cake!

    Thanks so much Tanisa!

    Thx so much Sosa and welcome to my little world :)

    Thx fair hon! I'm coming to play in the leaves with ya! Heee heee!

    Thanks so much Sharon. Sweet words like these will definitely keep me posting...even if it kills me :)

    Thx Christine. Just practice my dear and have fun! Makeup is art afterall :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>