Oct 5, 2010

'Aqua Marine' Look

'Aqua Marine' Look

It's raining still. I wonder what is going on with the world's weather. It's all screwy these days. Hmph! This look incorporates some of my fave pigments and a new MAC Acrylic Paint. I actually like these but they take some work to place as liners. They are waterproof and budge-proof so that's a bonus...at least I won't have blue running down my face in the rain.

Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my id up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner tearduct I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For the inner half of the lid I applied MAC Cool Pink Pigment (matte light pink).
Next I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (shimmery teal).
For the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #58 AMC FR Eyeshadow (matte grass green w/ sparkles).
On the brow bone area I applied MAC Blue Cyan Pigment (matte cyan blue).
For blending and highlight I used Wet 'n' Wild Camel Eyeshadow from the Vanity palette (matte camel).
For my lower lashline I used Inglot #58 AMC FR Eyeshadow (matte grass green w/ sparkles).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with MAC Marine Ultra Acrylic Paint (deep blue).
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Black for my lashes with Beautee Senses Annie False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips: 

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Honey Love Lipstick (matte peachy nude) topped with MAC Strange Potion Lipglass (creamy peach coral).


Face: 

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe for my face set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used MAC Bite Of Apple Blush (matte bright red coral) for my cheeks.

 

7 comments:

  1. very pretty as always,I love it hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that mac acrylic paint is amazing, the look is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyebrows are always so perfect! This look is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon honey!

    Thx Erin my dear.

    Thanks Andrea. The acrylic colors r gorgeous! But just a little tricky to apply.

    Thanks so much Sarah. I probably spent the longest time mastering my brows. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love this look. Do you have a tutorial for this look? If not can you post one? I love the way you always put your make on. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>