Oct 1, 2010

'Crystal Leaves' Look

'Crystal Leaves' Look

Happy Friday! For this look I'm using mainly Inglot products since they are now take over-the-phone orders! I really love their pigments and I'll definitely being checking out some more next time I venture into NYC. I'm so glad the pictures actually show the glowy effect of the lid color too....I was worried that the effect would be lost on camera.

What are your weekend plans? Did anyone pick up their items from the MAC Venomous Villains Collection yesterday? I *accidentally* went in to MAC and got the My Dark Magic MES, Bite Of Apple Blush (which I was avoiding...but the collector in me wanted it) and a back-up of the Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Cajun.

Note - I added links to the products in case you guys were interested. This way you can see pictures of what I used.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner tearduct I applied Inglot #351 Eyeshadow (matte creamy beige).
For the inner half of the lid I applied Inglot #45 AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow (iridescent light green).
Next I applied Inglot #70 AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow (shimmery teal).
For the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #391 Eyeshadow (matte black).
On the inner crease I applied Inglot #369 Eyeshadow (matte light purple blue).
On the brow bone area I applied Inglot #59 AMC Eyeshadow (matte lemon green).
For blending and highlight I used Inglot #351 Eyeshadow (matte creamy beige).
For my lower lashline I used Inglot #491 Eyeshadow (sparkly purple).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Erotica False Eyelashes for effect.



Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Jazzed Lipstick (light peachy coral) topped with MAC Florabundance Lipglass (creamy light peach).


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used Wet 'n' Wild Mellow Wine Coloricon Blush (matte wine pink) for my cheeks.

  
  

11 comments:

  1. That look is gorgeous. I'm not skilled enough to try this this look. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!

    I GOTTA get my hands on the Inglot #45 AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow. I've been looking for a light iridescent green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look! I heart teal looks, haha. My fave part I think it the outer v. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, I am so loving this look. Would you mind if I recreate? It is so BEAUTIFUL!!

    I recently tagged you on my blog, pls check it out if you will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really beautiful, I love the bit of chartreuse green u added to the outer corner.

    I did haul from VV and guess what I got Toxic Tale too! I cannot resist the corals it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Chanel girl. I bet u would surprise yourself if u tried it out. :)

    Thanks Sabrina hon!

    Thanx April my sweet.

    Thanks so much Erin. This is the perfect color for u then. It's such a great iridescent light shimmery green. I was really impressed with this one.

    Thanks Artemis. I really like teal myself. It is so versatile...I love teal and blue!

    No issues Tinuke. I would LOVE for you to recreate! Will u share if u do? Cute blog.

    Thx Saadeh. I think I'm liking a pop of color on the brow bone more and more. I think this may be my new 'thing'. I knew u would get TT! I knew it! LOL! And I bet u love it too! It's gorg.

    Thanks Marinad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty as always thanks for sharing
    (^.~)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>