Oct 27, 2010

Faux Snake Skin GUESS SHOES

Faux Snake Skin GUESS SHOES

Hey guys! I know you guys love makeup AND shoes! LOL! So I'm going to try to share more of my shoes with you as I wear them....I'll only post ones that are worth it though...no one wants to see flip flops right? : )

These are from GUESS (got them cheaper at an Outlet Store) and they have a faux snake skin print. They are platform with an ankle strap and an open toe. These are very comfortable to wear but then again I live in heels so not many are uncomfortable for me.





6 comments:

  1. You need to give me a key to your closet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Saadeh! We can share shoes no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are beautiful shoes hun..they look so fab on u..love it thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cool :) Looking forward to seeing more shoes :D :D :D

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly stand it LOL! I love everything about these shoes. These are from the Guess Marciano collection?

    Between Guess Marciano and BeBe I am slowly being driven bananas LOL!

    However, if I had the loot I'd give Christian Louboutin, Gucci, and LV a little chunk of it...I can dream big (as far as fashion goes), right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, you have some sessy shoes! make me wanna kick my jessica rabbit steez! LMFBO thanks for sharing Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>