Oct 29, 2010

'Iced Green Tea' Look

'Iced Green Tea' Look

Hey guys! Happy Friday. I'm having fun with these beautiful pigments sent to me by Niala of Magnolia Makeup. I think the colors are fantastic but I wish the prices were a tad cheaper. Anywho...here it goes...

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On my inner lid I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the middle of the I applied Magnolia Makeup 005 Green Tea Pigment (chartreuse green w/ gold shimmer).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte bright green).
For the inner crease I used Magnolia Makeup 015 Colures Pigment  (minty turquiose w/ shimmer).
To define the outer V I used Inglot #391 Eyeshadow (matte black).
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner (shimmery teal w/ gold shimmer).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Annie False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE # 40 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (bright orange).

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 and NC45 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre (orangy coral) for my cheeks and MAC Highland Honey Blush (matte light orangy coral) for highlight.

12 comments:

  1. I love the green eyes with bold orange lips! I need that MUFE lipstick...also waiting on ur review of these pigments pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Erin. I actually love green too! :)

    Thanks Saadeh! U know I was thinking hey what lips should I do? Bright orange! LOL! And I like how it works. It's interesting. I'm swatching and playing with those babies tonite my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors that you used for the eyes and for the lips. It's pretty avaunt-guard to mix warm and cool colors in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really beautiful,I would like to giv it a try&oh I need that lipstick its so pretty on u..love love it all hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning you just amaze me with your skills, and I love the bold orange lip, I don't know if I can pull that off my husband might do a double take like WOOOOO, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it...
    http://theotherside-wsf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have very full lips and tend to shy away from the bold colors but I think I can pull something like this off too. The orange really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. like.... tut was gr8. Keep it coming!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>