Oct 5, 2010

'Cool Sparkle' Look

'Cool Sparkle' Look

This look features a few of my new Inglot Pigments (Loose Eyeshadows). I really love these pigments and will be getting more for sure.


Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my id up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner tearduct I applied Inglot #351 Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For the inner half of the lid I applied Inglot #30 Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery light gold).
Next I applied Inglot #43 Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery lemon green).
For the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #58 Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery bright blue).
On the brow bone area I applied Inglot #390 Eyeshadow (matte nude camel).
For highlight I used Inglot #351 Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Grape Pigment (shimmery deep purple).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Black for my lashes.

Lips: 

POLISH:
For my lips I used Inglot #17 Lip Pencil (matte dusty rose) topped with MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass (creamy peachy nude).


Face: 

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe for my face set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage Set.
I used MAC Bite Of Apple Blush (matte bright red coral) for my cheeks.

12 comments:

  1. I really like this look. Question: Are pigments hard to work with? I've heard that they are very messy and stain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Chanel. I don't find pigments hard to work with at all. They are just loose eyeshadows that u have to be a little bit more careful with. I just press them into my brush and they apply like a regular eyeshadow.

    As far as stains go...some eyeshadows r extremely pigmented and will leave a slight stain behind (like MUFE #72 and #92). This is not specific to pigments. Personally no pigment has ever stained my lids but be mindful of those mineral brands that skimp on binding ingredients and use str8 up pigment for their products (which will definitely stain).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I love your looks! Just another amazing one to add to the list ♥

    I need to try out the pigments because I currently do not own any :( but hopefully I will soon!

    How do you take such great pictures!? They are the best and they really show us how great you are!

    xoxo
    Blanca

    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never tried the inglot pigments - might have to have a take a look. they show up really well.

    also... i love your shirt in these pictures. it looks super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi. De kleuren combi alleen al. Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colourful and pretty. Your application is flawless and I love how you define your brows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty as always..I love it hun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love your blog. I check it everyday cause your looks are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Blanca hon. I recommend MAC or Inglot for pigments or even the first Sugarpill pigments. They r fun....hope u get addicted :)
    Girl I sit there and point the camera at my face and go crazy. LOL. I just make sure to use the macro setting and flash.

    Thx Clare honey. That shirt is super comfy! LOL. It's like a cozy sweater. I was surprised by the Inglot Pigments. I love them! Will be searching for some more soon.

    Thanks Kalypso.

    Thx Glitter. My brows are my signature I guess nw :) Heee heeee!

    Thanks Sharon my heart.

    Thanx Junkie luv.

    Thanks so much Meredith! That's awesome. :) I'm glad u like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lady stop this Inglot enabling with your gorgeous FOTD's! lol! I loooove that shimmery bright blue, it's like the ideal shade of blue that I somehow am missing in my stash

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your makeup looks! BEAUTIFUL!
    I tagged you on my blog for 'Lovely Blog award'

    check it out: http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty makeup.

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>