May 11, 2010

'Pinky Purple' Look

'Pinky Purple' Look

First off, I'd like to say I'm back and I missed you guys so much! I had a great trip to Istanbul, Turkey! It's a beautiful place to visit and this was my second time there (for work). I wasn't wearing any makeup for a week and so I wanted to jazz it up a bit. This is a look using purples and pinks and black.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the tear duct, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the inner lid, I applied MAC Cool Pink Pigment (matte light pink).
Then on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Process Magenta Pigment (matte bright pink).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC French Violet Pigment (matte medium purple).
For the outer V I used MAC Black Black Pigment (matte black).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud. I am trying to grow thicker brows at the moment.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black and Inglot #88 (light sky blue) Gel Eyeliner.
On my lower lashline I also smudged a bit of Inglot #82 (purple) Gel Eyeliner.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Smashing Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick and MAC Fab Frenzy SuperGlass.
Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE #12 Sculpting Blush for my cheeks.

15 comments:

  1. OMG! This look is fantastic! Love your blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, this is beautiful! Very flirty and girly.
    Glad to hear you had a safe trip (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get your line from the outer corner of your eye to the end of your brow so perfectly straight!? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW u went to turkey. I would love to have your job if you get to travel to places like that. Love the look : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already commented on specktra but I will again... This is BEAUTIFUL and so is your blending!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back, I missed my daily fix. Love the look as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back and wow what a gorgeous look! I feel like doing purples for tomorrow after seeing this

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous color combo! I love your blending skills like everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I replied, this is beautiful you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. flawless, you look so pretty, love all your looks and of course all your looks with purple are my fav cause Its my fav color:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't she lovely!!! Beautiful look.
    Awesome color choices. Once again, welcome back. Missed being inspired by you.

    Cowgirlz22 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx so much guys! This is such a great welcome back! I missed u guys (and makeup) so much! LOL!

    I had a great trip and my client was very hospitable as usual. Beautiful place!

    @ Lora...One word - Tape...LOL! I use a bit of tape on the outside on my eye towards my brow. This keeps the line sharp once it's removed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Danielle..It's a great job. We get to do quite a bit of traveling. But traveling gets tiring after a while and 11 hour flights are not fun at all :)...but I still love it!

    Thx Kelly and Ell! Lady I hope u do..I love purples on u!

    Thx Kry! Thx Leah! I love purples mixed with other colors...by itself it doesn't work for me :(

    Wassup Tysh hon! R u ready for teh MakeupShow?

    Hey Nisha! LOL! U r just so sweet to me!!! Thx girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tina.
    I am from Greece.

    You were in the nearby country
    Next time, i recommend a short
    trip to our islands.

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Purple is my hands down favorite eyeshadow color... I'm gonna try this look ASAP!

    Do you ever find yourself buying colorful clothes JUST so you can to some coordinating shadows? I do. *hangs head in shame* LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>