May 27, 2010

'Summer Nude' Look

'Summer Nude' Look

This is a subtle nude look for summer. I used a few waterproof products that I'm giving a test drive and I must say the results are promising so far. I will be doing a quick tutorial on this one for those who prefer simple natural looks.

Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the tear duct I applied MAC Mylar Eyeshadow (satin creamy white).
Next on the entire lid, I applied MAC Kid Eyeshadow (satin beige caramel).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Cross Cultural Eyeshadow (matte dark brown).
For the outer V I used MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown)
For the blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black. I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes.


Lips:
POLISH:
OCC Katricia Lip Tar


Face:
FINISH:
I used MUFE Face and Body Foundation in #18 with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. No blush.

3 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog! I gave you an award!

    Asianpinkprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the neutral look, you know I was like where de brightness... LOL, Those lip tars go with your complexion very well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>