May 14, 2010

'Metallic Smoke' Look

'Metallic Smoke' Look

This look is a metallic smoky look as you can tell...using MAC Pigments. I definitely recommend picking up the MAC Metallic Pigments in Silver, Platinum or Bronze because they are the ultimate metal pigments.


Eyes:


PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base. I also applied MUFE #3 Aqua Cream Color (metallic silver) as a secondary base just on my lid.

COLOR:
On the tear duct and inner lid, I applied MAC Pure White Pigment (matte white).
Next on the lid, I applied MAC Platinum Pigment (metallic platinum).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Black Black Pigment (matte black).
For blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline and lashline with Inglot #87 Gel Eyeliner (matte teal) .
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Demi Pixie Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:


POLISH:
MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick and MAC Chai Lipglass.
 
 
Face:


FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre for my cheeks.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE pigments! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always, I say TUTORIAL!!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pigments too 1xellus1! I'm happy to share!

    Thx Tysh! This should be simple to do as a tut! I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hot! I love the pop of teal liner as well. Platinum is one of my top 5 pigments

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh look at that lip combo! ur gorgeous honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that you don't often use pencil liners. Why is that? I have a million colored eyeliner pencils that I use on my waterline. I usually only use my cream liner on top, cuz I'm kinda nervous about using it on the bottom.

    Thoughts, opinions, suggestions...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shami. I actually use pencil liners on my lower lashline. I never use them on my upper lashline because a cream/gel or liquid eyeliner gives me the crisp defined line I prefer. I also don't use them on my waterline because they just don't stay put. So I have to leave them on my lower lashline for the most part.

    You can use any kind of liner anywhere you want as long as it's safe for that use (like no glitter or liquid liner on the waterline). Just go with what u feel comfy with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extremely late, but I have to comment. This is simply stunning-I love it! Good job, you are awesomely talented and aware of what looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>