May 18, 2010

'Coral Cream Pop' Look

'Coral Cream Pop' Look

This is the look I wore to to the NYC Makeup Show 2010. It's an all matte look (can you tell that I love mattes yet?) that matched my shirt (yep...faux pas..uh huh) and I wore my top three favorite brands - MUFE, MAC, Inglot!


I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

On the tear duct and inner lid, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the lid, I applied MAC Dusty Coral Pigment (matte coral).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #75 Eyeshadow (matte bright pink).
On the brow bone to help diffuse the pink I applied MAC Process Magenta Pigment (matte vivid pink).
For the outer V I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte vivid purple).
For highlight I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).

My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black and on top of that added a line of Inglot #71 Gel Eyeliner (matte pale pink).
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
On my lower lashline I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Lust.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Smashing Eyelashes for effect.


MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.


I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE #12 Blush for my cheeks.


  1. And in person, it was just FABULOUS!!!!!!!

  2. Really pretty. You got sum great skills girl!


  3. So pretty!! I especially love your brows.

  4. Very pretty. Saw you at the other end of the inglot booth

  5. GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!

  6. OOOOH how pretty! I've browsed through your other looks they are all gorgeous! xx

  7. what a beautiful look, I love the colors!!!

  8. Beautiful look! Those colors are stunning on you!

  9. Now this is what I call an appropriate look for the makeup show. Looking gorgeous as usual :) I love that thin line of pale pink you added too

  10. Beautiful! You are the only person I know that said they like matte eyeshadow.

  11. Thx so much my lovely ladies!!!

    Tysh can I say u were fabulous yourself Miss Thing! I want to see more of ur work!

    Thx Lsje and Kelly!

    Thx Kim! U shud have said hi! I wud have loved to meet u.

    Thank u 1xellus1 and Alice. Thanks my dear Dreams Colors!

    Thanks my lovely swatchcat!

    Hey Lady luv! Thx mama! I love the Inglot gel liners. Great pastel liner shades.

    Thx Viva! Mattes r hands down my fave! They give such a great effect.

  12. You are absolutely beautiful and amazing. I have never seen such beautful makeup and a beautiful person!!!

  13. This is gorgeous!! Will you do a video tutorial of this look?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.