May 24, 2010

Feedback Please...

Feedback Please...

Hey guys!

I need some feedback from you guys. Help! : )

So as you may know...time to time companies will contact bloggers and ask them to review products that they send them (for free of course). I was contacted recently and I'm not sure how I feel or how you guys would feel about having reviews products sent in from companies.

Of course I would be giving my brutally honest opinion to anyone who reads my blog so no need to worry about that. And if I don't like it then you guys will know.

So what do you guys think? Should I accept these products for review? We may be able to find some gems and weed out some bad seeds in the process so...let me know...

BTW...I did my makeup today and I think it looks like crap...I want to just wash my face or wear glasses all day...which I have been doing so far LOL! I will fix it tonight before I share! : )

Luv ya all!

12 comments:

  1. Just do it. I'm contacted regularly and it's allowed me to explore and use brands I normally wouldn't have looked twice at due to cost or lack of access to it.

    I trust that any reviews written would be honest and based on your own experience with the product(s) in question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should start doing free product reviews because it let us know what available in the market. Even though you do buy your products I have respect for your creativity and product knowledge and look to you as guru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go for it girl, what do you have to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate that you would be brutally honest.
    It really ticks me off when people review prods & give favorable reviews & when I buy it, it's garbage. Also somex w/ those same people, a phoniness creeps in & idk whether they are being sincere or not girl! I would say please do accept the prods for review. I respect your opinion. Your commitment to be brutally honest is REFRESHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you're honest about receiving free products. Getting contacted from companies comes with the blogging territory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely do it! & its free. I really enjoy the reviews you give & you might come across something to share that's a phenomenal product. Do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell yeah, it's free girl, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO IT! As long as your honest, and the company knows not to expect a "This product is amazing!" response, then why not? Just make sure the company knows that your really test driving it, not selling it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go for it! I wish they would contact me!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely think you should accept products for review. I love when you review products you've bought and even discovered a love of Inglot based on your experiences. It would be a wonderful addition to the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx for the feedback guys! I am going to accept the offers then. At least we can learn what is out there and what we may need to avoid. We might find some great things too. Fingers crossed!

    And no matter what...I will be brutally honest like when I nearly blinded myself with the Model in a Bottle. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>