May 14, 2010

'Cloudy Print w/ Skinny Jeans' Outfit

'Cloudy Print w/ Skinny Jeans' Outfit

So since my first outfit was well received I decided to add another post showing a casual day work outfit. We are allowed to wear jeans on Mondays and Fridays so of course I take advantage of that.

I'm wearing a cloudy grey and black print flowy top with black skinny jeans. I am wearing my gladiator inspired platforms heels with black and silver accessories. All items came from Wet Seal, Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. 


5 comments:

  1. Let me find outtttt, you are just to sexy for me, LOL. Do you walk the NY streets in those shoes, child not me I can't no more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and Fun outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulush!!!

    Love the entire outfit!!!! Love the shoes.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>