Apr 26, 2011

'Royal Teal' Look

'Royal Teal' Look

This look was very quick and simple. It reinforced my love for MUFE #92 and the Inglot Loose Eyeshadows. I am also finding new loves with the Real Technique Brushes that I will talk about later.

I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

For the inner lid and tearduct area I used MAC Pink Opal Pigment (iridescent white w/ pink pearl). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the middle of the lid I applied the Inglot #70 AMC Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery teal). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied the MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
On the browbone area for blending and highlight I used the matte nude eyeshadow from the Sleek Storm Makeup PaletteSonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
For my lower lashline I used MAC Push The Edge Pigment (shimmery deep purple). MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush

My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in  Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added #213 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect.

For my lips I used Clé de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in T5 (satin rose).

I primed my skin with a test moisturizer. I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used Tarte Blissful Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (matte warm peach) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.


  1. Very pretty! I don't think I could pull off bright colors like that. Are there any colors that you don't like or that "scare" you?

  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I love this.... I gonna find something to wear tomorrow that matches it and try it out..... Love love love!!!!!!!!!!

  3. this is a gorgeous look Tina, I adore that teal! I love how it matches ur top too :)

  4. I don't know why some people say it's so uncool to match your makeup with your clothes - you make it work so well! :D

  5. I love that you're not afraid of colors. So beautiful.

  6. Looking good as usual. I love the looks you post, it gives me a chance to recreate what you've done and get more practice on my makeup skills. You always pair up the prettiest colors

  7. Mercedes "PicassoEyes"April 26, 2011 at 10:58 PM

    Hey lovely lady! Nice look, as always FABULOUS-NESS going on all over the place:)Can you do a tutorial w/ one of your glitter on the outer V using the Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar (did u follow me on that train of thought...LOL)...ROCK ON with all the posts. Tootles Bella.

  8. you know i love the matchy matcy Tina. LOL
    very pretty! thanks so much for sharing. XXX

  9. So pretty. Looks great with your shirt! I personally am a HUGE fan of matching makeup with clothing. Xo

  10. I think this is the best pic yet! Love the colors they go good together and with the shirt. Very pretty girl :)

  11. This is so pretty!

    I must say that this Tarte foundation looks GREAT on you. :-)

  12. This is such a beautiful look! I've been into brighter colors myself, these days... must be spring/summer fever!!!! Looks fabulous, ml fren'!

  13. Every time you wear this foundation, your skin glows.

  14. Gorgeous ! This combo of vivid colors is just perfect for a summer make-up. Hope you'll do some more to give us ideas and inspiration :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.