Apr 26, 2011

'Royal Teal' Look

'Royal Teal' Look

This look was very quick and simple. It reinforced my love for MUFE #92 and the Inglot Loose Eyeshadows. I am also finding new loves with the Real Technique Brushes that I will talk about later.


Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
For the inner lid and tearduct area I used MAC Pink Opal Pigment (iridescent white w/ pink pearl). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the middle of the lid I applied the Inglot #70 AMC Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery teal). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied the MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
On the browbone area for blending and highlight I used the matte nude eyeshadow from the Sleek Storm Makeup PaletteSonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
For my lower lashline I used MAC Push The Edge Pigment (shimmery deep purple). MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in  Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added #213 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect.



Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in T5 (satin rose).


Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with a test moisturizer. I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used Tarte Blissful Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (matte warm peach) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.





15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't think I could pull off bright colors like that. Are there any colors that you don't like or that "scare" you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I love this.... I gonna find something to wear tomorrow that matches it and try it out..... Love love love!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous look Tina, I adore that teal! I love how it matches ur top too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why some people say it's so uncool to match your makeup with your clothes - you make it work so well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're not afraid of colors. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good as usual. I love the looks you post, it gives me a chance to recreate what you've done and get more practice on my makeup skills. You always pair up the prettiest colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mercedes "PicassoEyes"April 26, 2011 at 10:58 PM

    Hey lovely lady! Nice look, as always FABULOUS-NESS going on all over the place:)Can you do a tutorial w/ one of your glitter on the outer V using the Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar (did u follow me on that train of thought...LOL)...ROCK ON with all the posts. Tootles Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know i love the matchy matcy Tina. LOL
    very pretty! thanks so much for sharing. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Looks great with your shirt! I personally am a HUGE fan of matching makeup with clothing. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is the best pic yet! Love the colors they go good together and with the shirt. Very pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty!

    I must say that this Tarte foundation looks GREAT on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful look! I've been into brighter colors myself, these days... must be spring/summer fever!!!! Looks fabulous, ml fren'!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time you wear this foundation, your skin glows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous ! This combo of vivid colors is just perfect for a summer make-up. Hope you'll do some more to give us ideas and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>