Apr 13, 2011

'IMATS NYC 2011' Look

'IMATS NYC 2011' Look

Maybe you guys are wondering what the heck I wore to IMATS NYC on Saturday...here it is...thankfully I remember most of what I used. This was before Roque Cozzette took over my face : )


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Kat Von D High Voltage Primer in Skin (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush

COLOR:
To create the cut-crease effect I used Tarte emphasEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
On the crease I applied Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
To deepen the crease I used Rock & Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush
On the browbone area for blending I used MUFE #72 Eyeshadow (matte neon pink). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On my lid I used MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory w/ sparkles). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used MAC Eye Kohl Pencil in Float On By (shimmery teal).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple) and MAC Reflects Purple Duo Glitter w/ Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar (sparkly purple). Paula Dorf Angle Liner Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Tarte emphasEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Erotica Eyelashes for effect.



Lips:
For my lips I used MAC Lip Conditioner for bare lips.

Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with a test moisturizer. I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used MAC Peaches Blush (matte peach) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.






10 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore ur extreme cut crease looks. Great way to attend a makeup show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color in ur brows! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEE THIS LOOK TINA! I must try this! This is so daring and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! you always have the most amazing looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This is perfect for IMATS (or any makeup show). I've been trying to perfect the cut crease look, but to no avail. :-( Oh, well...

    I've been looking at that Tarte foundation for a while now. Not sure what shade I am, but it looks great on you. Great minds think alike. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is gorgeous!! i love a good cut crease and this is simply perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word WOW. On top of that, the detail you put into your eyebrows to match the eye look? Girlll ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>