Apr 19, 2011

'Iced Spackle' Look

'Iced Spackle' Look

This is a very simple look amped up with sparkles! I made use of a few of new things from IMATs and recent hauls. Would you guys still want to see a haul from IMATs even though it's so late? Also, I wanted to do a quick video on the Real Techniques Brushes from Samatha, one of the Pixiwoo sisters. Let me know if I should do these videos today.

I started off with NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow (matte toffee) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush

On the entire lid and browbone area I applied MUFE #76 Eyeshadow (matte nude). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the outer lid I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow (matte purple). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the outer lid and crease I also applied MAC Purple Glitter and Inglot #59 Body Glitter using Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar. Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink).  MAC 252 Large Shader Brush

My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot #83 Gel Eyeliner (brilliant purple). MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminuous Mascara for my lashes and added #600 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect.


For my lips I used MAC Ensign Lustreglass (shimmery coral).

I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed (satin nude) for my cheeks - Real Techniques Blush Brush.


  1. I love that u used glittery shade on outer v. It's a very unique approach and looks lovely.

    Gorgeous FOTD as always sweetie :)

  2. I will not forgive you if you don't do your IMATS haul. Seriously. ;) As for the look, this has got to be one of my faves from you! I'm so happy to see what Hollow looks like on a sista, and just know that the Inglot #59 glitter was already on my list! You are in my head!!! LURVE!


  4. very cool..I luv this and yes I still want ot see an IMATS haul and I am now INGLOT fanatic..I luv them!!

  5. I would love a review on both! In addition, I would love to hear your thoughts on the Amazonian clay blushes!

  6. Wow, you never fail with the gorgeous makeup looks. This is amazing!! :D

  7. this is such a beautiful look! i absolutely love this one.

  8. Gorgeous! I love it. And that lip colour is beautiful

  9. Love it! What is the blue color on ur upper lash line?

  10. Pretty as usual and I love, love, love your hair! Are you still using the InStyler? I tried it but it didn’t work for me. So I’ll stick with my flat irons and curling irons. And yes, I would love to see your IMAT’s haul and a video on Real Techniques Brushes from Samatha.

  11. Has always you look so beautiful and I am so jealous of your beauty and talent! Your such a inspiration for me and I know I say this in every comments that I made. But this is so true!! Your such a pretty woman and you have everything to be happy. You have love, beauty, carriere, money, family and friends, amasing makeup and shoes collection. I'm a million purcent sure that your family and friends are really proud of the woman you became. Wish you all the best in life. Yes I would like to see both video!!! xxxx

  12. THat liner is out of this world! So pretty!

  13. Thx Saadeh. The glitter gives such an interesting effect. I love it! This is something I think I will keep doing.

    Awww ValsPrettyGlam! Don't be mad at me mama! LOL! I will do the haul vid tonite. I was so late that I wasn't sure anyone would want to see it anymore. Hallow is a nice nude base for surebut it's more of a mushroom color rather than nude. And Inglot #59 is to die for! Great minds think alike. :)

    Will do Anon.

    Thx Jess. Inglot rules!

    Thanx Candice. This is my first time using the Amazonian Clay blush today. Will do a review soon. :)

    Thanks so much Toks!

    Thanks Selina hon!

    Thx Jinz. It's such a simple but nice lip color for sure.

    Thx Anon. I forgot to list it...it's the Inglot #83 Gel Eyeliner.

  14. would love to see a review of both!

  15. I would love to know your thoughts on Sam Chapman's brushes, a new Ulta just opened in my town and I'm dying to check them out!

  16. Gorgeous as always! I would like to see what you think about the brushes.

  17. I am loving your hair. You make we wanna try the Instyler, but I refuse to buy another hair tool. Make up is fab as usual.

  18. A definite must-try. Looks gorgeous yet so simple ahhh! Haha ;)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.