Feb 1, 2011

Wonder Woman Inspired Look

'Wonder Woman Inspired' Look

So as you may know the MAC Wonder Woman Collection has debuted online for our viewing and purchasing pleasure. Of course I HAD to do a Wonder Woman inspired look....even though I am not intending on getting anything from the collection (okay maybe a giant lipglass for novelty and a blush). Her signature colors are blue, red and gold so here's what I came up with...

P.S. We should all rock one earring too (it's not like I 'forgot' it or anythng).

Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and up to my brow bone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory w/ sparkle). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied MAC Zingy Eyeshadow (matte bright blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied Illamasqua Sadist Eyeshadow (matte cobalt blue). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (shimmery yellow gold) - INNER and Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (shimmery blue).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Pure Luxe OMG! Pigment (shimmery red). MAC 210 Precise Eye Liner Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Smashing False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC So Vain Lipcolor (creamy coral).


Face:

FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Caramel. I used I used MUFE HD  Invisible Cover Foundation in #173- Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte red coral) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.



16 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! You are so creative with ur looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves it! Girl, all you need are the bracelets. LOL Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look, you have such a gorgeous smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This look definitely captures your inner Wonder Woman. You are only missing your cape :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's SO freaking cool!!! i love your interpretation of the look :)

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! I have never been a huge Wonder Woman fan, but with this look I am already thinking about Halloween.


    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow really awesome look.. the colours are so bold and vibrant. I might attempt to do this in the future ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love how you did this, it's different but stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really cute! Love that pop of red and the gold eyeliner....

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful look! I used to idolize Wonder Woman. I am so going to try to create a look based on her signature colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving! will try this (on my day off lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>