Feb 4, 2011

'Rose Electron' Look

'Rose Electron' Look

This look is soft, quick and perfect for Valentine's Day. And where did all the Bourjois products go? Their liquid eyeshadows were among the best on the market...wonder what happened....

Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone area. Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush

COLOR:
On the inner tearduct area I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next on the lid I applied Bourjois Shimmering Shine Liquid Eyeshadow in Rose Electron (shiny pink). MAC 242 Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used MUFE #76 Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Deliquent (shimmery purple).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Urban Decay Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion (black).
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick (creamy purple pink) topped with MAC Vanity Fair Kissable Lipcolor (creamy pink).


Face:

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer. I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush, MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush and MUFE Uplight in #11 for highlight .



9 comments:

  1. Really pretty, as always!
    Wonder if I could pull off pink shadows like you, I need some now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this is just divine, did I tell you that this is my favorite blog, I really do look forward to your daily post, just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice you use MAC Vanity Fair Lipcolor a lot, is it still available at MAC or was it a special collection?

    By the way, I LOVE the eye makeup on this one! That pink creme eyeshadow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful as always hun,love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lady, Bourjois got discontinued in the States. I heard it from one of my Ulta ladies about 3 months ago. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful look! Got me wanting to run out and get a shiny pink eyeshadow, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>