Jul 12, 2010

'Dream Teal' Look

'Dream Teal' Look

I took the chance to use my new MAC Partylicious Pigment and I must say that it reminds me of MAC Teal Pigment only lighter and a touch more blue. It is gorgeous! I also tossed in MAC Later. Pigment as well just for kicks.


I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid and up to my brow bone as my primary base.

On the inner lid and inner tear-duct area I applied the middle color from MAC Calm, Cool, & Collected MES (pearl light green).
For the middle of the lid I applied MAC Partylicious Pigment - wet (shimmery teal).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple).
To define the outer V I used MAC Later. Pigment (shimmery blackened purple).
For blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Eyeliner (shimmery purple) on my outer lower lashline.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes.


For my lips I used MAC Blooming LovelyLipstick topped with Inglot #541 Lipgloss.


I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Coygirl Blush for my cheeks topped with MAC Petticoat MSF.


  1. Gorgeous as usual....

    This place is too hot for me to where makeup everyday so I really don't get the opportunity to where it as much as I'd like to at times.


  2. gawjus! thanks for sharing. :O)

  3. Very pretty. Teals, tuquoise, blue & purpels are my fave e/s to use. I have partylicious & late. I havent' used it yet though.


  4. Beautiful as always, girl I am about to go and get like 2 more of the MES shadows I love them so much, they are so much better than the previous MES, MAC needs to keep these or make single colors

  5. Thx Olivia! I know what u mean about the heat. It's melting here too but thanks heavens my office and their AC.

    Thanks 1xellus1. U always make me smile. :)

    Thx Kim hon! I love teals and blues too. I'm warming up to purples tho. They r such great pigments. MAC did good this time.

    Thanks Tysh girl! Chile I am loving the texture of these MES. Gwaan get some more nuh! If MAC doesn't use the formula again then they r nuts.

  6. Ohhh....this is really fantastic! I love how you blend and pay attention to adding little details that make your look very beautiful and artistic!


  7. You're so talented with make up! And you have amazing products :) x


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.